Melbourne’s Fire Damage Restoration Professionals
Like the majestic phoenix rising from the ashes, so too will your dwelling return to the land of the living. When fire damages your residence or workplace, let the Building Restoration Services’ team of professionals come to your rescue. We offer a 24/7 emergency service and our experts will come out and:
- Assess the extent of the damage, including water damage that occurred during firefighting & damage to ducted air systems.
- Perform safety inspection and mitigate any items/areas that are assessed as unsafe.
- Clean all surfaces as the soot and odour can be absorbed easily during a fire. This includes walls, benches, floors & contents.
- Install the latest equipment, including ozone machines, air scrubbers and hydroxyl machines to eliminate the odour
- Arrange other services if required to restore the property including electricians, plumbers, builders.
- Dry ice blasting – effective for eliminating soot off brickwork, mould removal off timber and graffiti removal.
Our range of restoration equipment
We carry an extensive range of fire damage restoration equipment to ensure we provide a solution that is specifically tailored to your Melbourne property.
CLICK HERE to view sample of our equipment.
At Building Restoration Services, we are always working hard to keep up to date with the latest in restoration techniques and developments. That is why we continue to invest in our team through industry accreditations.
CLICK HERE to view our industry accreditations.
Our suite of services
We offer a lot more than just restoration for fire damage, and can provide a number of other services for Melbourne residents, including mould removal and structural drying. We possess the industry experience and the quality equipment to provide to offer a comprehensive restoration service.
Get in touch today
For further information about our services, feel free to call us on 1300 726 524 and one of our friendly staff members will be happy to assist. We can provide an obligation free quote if necessary and respond to your emergency in a timely manner.